The Seychelles archipelago and Sainte Anne Resort & Spa offers stunning beaches, fantastic accommodation and warm hospitality.
Seychelles holidays at Saine Anne Resort & Spa
Check-in / check-out
It is not always possible to have your room ready immediately on arrival for your Seychelles holiday. Your check in is 3pm, and check out by 11am. If however the hotel has rooms available, they will be able to allocate this to you. We recommend that you have your swimwear handy when you arrive, and make use of the complimentary facitlies where you will be able to shower and change, and store your luggage.
What to pack for your Seychelles Holiday
- Light clothing for tropical conditions.
- It is advisable to carry a change of light clothing for disembarkation when coming from a cooler climate.
- Swimwear, shorts and tee shirts are suitable during the day, and smart casual eveningwear is expected for the evenings.
- Walking shoes for those who are adventurous and looking to explore some of the trails and walks available.
- You will need to take sun protection, a hat, sunglasses and high UV protection sun cream. Even on an overcast day the tropical sun is strong.
- Cameras are essential for recording your holiday memories. Batteries for cameras are not readily available, so make sure you have plenty with you.
The Seychelles Rupee is divided into 100 cents. Visitors are required to use only foreign currency when making payments in hotels, or other hospitality related expenses such as any excursions. Small incidental purchases in restaurants outside hotels, shopping (excluding duty free shops) and taxi fares are payable in local currency. All major credit cards are accepted.
During the UK winter the Seychelles is 4 hours ahead and during our summer the Seychelles is 3 hours ahead.
Seychelles Holiday Visas
There are no visa requirements for UK passport holders to enter the Seychelles. You will need a passport valid for 6 months after your return date, return or onward ticket, proof of accommodation and sufficient funds for the duration of your stay.
A yellow Fever vaccination certificate is required for travellers coming from infected areas. There is no malaria risk in the Seychelles.
Banks – Monday to Friday 0800 to 1400, and on Saturday 0800 to 1100. All banks handle travellers cheques and foreign exchange transactions. Passports are required for all transactions and nominal commissions may be charged.
The main shopping area is on Mahé at Victoria. They are open weekdays 0900 to 1600, and on Saturdays 0800 to 1200. Shops are closed on Sunday.
Language and Culture
There are three national languages in the Seychelles, Creole, French and English. Roman Catholicism is the dominant religion, but there are also Anglican and other Protestant churches, as well as smaller Muslim, Hindu and Baha'i communities based on Mahé, Praslin and La Digue.
Have a question regarding your luxury holiday?
Call 01483 445 621
Today: 9am to 6pm
Tomorrow: 9am to 5pm
Talk to our expert team
Start a conversation
"We would have no hesitation recommending Mauritius or the Shandrani to anyone."
Philip Crompton, UK