Important information about your Beachcomber holiday.
Before confirming your holiday it is vital to read the Beachcomber Important Information (for travel 01 Nov 2011 to 19 Dec 2012) which can also be found in the back of our latest brochure. This information relates to our holidays in Mauritius and the Seychelles.
It is also important to note that each country has its own star rating system for its hotels. Some ratings are even a decision made by the hotel management. We therefore do not mention star ratings in our brochure or website but try to describe the hotels accurately through words and pictures. Star ratings promoted in any other brochure or website is therefore not our responsibility.
We rigorously check the information provided on our web site about accommodation, resorts, itineraries etc., to ensure it is correct at the time of being added. Beachcomber Tours endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Beachcomber Tours aims to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and will not accept any liability for loss or damage or any inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website.
- Visitors who use this website (http://www.beachcombertours.co.uk) and rely on any information do so entirely at their own risk. Beachcomber Tours does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Price and availability of information is subject to change at any time and without any notice.
- Beachcomber Tours takes no responsibility for the contents of any linked content.
- Beachcomber Tours has no control over the content and availability of external websites we may link to.
- You acknowledge that your use of the Site and submittal of an enquiry or quote form does not constitute a contract or other agreement between you and Beachcomber Tours and that the Site only provides a location for Beachcomber Tours to advertise their products and services.
- The Site and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh Law. The English and Welsh courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputed arising in relation thereto. If any part of these terms and conditions is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of these terms and conditions, which shall remain valid and enforceable.
All rights reserved. These materials (including without limitation all articles, text, images, logos etc.) are Copyright © to Beachcomber Tours. All software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on the Site is owned by Beachcomber Tours or their content or technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.