Le Canonnier Hotel in Mauritius – Book online now for luxury rooms at Le Canonnier
Le Canonnier Hotel is a friendly, relaxed resort located on a historic peninsula with great views over the Indian Ocean. The hotel has a great all inclusive package and a stunning wellness centre.
Le Canonnier Hotel Mauritius - great value all inclusive
Le Canonnier is a friendly and welcoming resort set on a historic peninsula (home to an ancient lighthouse, the ruins of an old fortress and several old cannons), but it’s the hospitable and relaxed Mauritian atmosphere that makes this a great Mauritius hotel choice.
The site looks over the Indian Ocean towards a number of islets, all of the rooms have fresh contemporary Mauritian interiors and the gardens and beach make the most of its peninsula setting. You are also just a short drive away from the entertainment and shops found in Grand Baie.
The Wellness Centre is located in the branches of a Banyan tree and, as with all Beachcomber hotels, there’s a whole host of free land and water sports.
- One of the best value for money Mauritius all inclusive hotels
- FREE all inclusive upgrades travel 01 June to 15 July 2013
- Inter-dine at nearby Le Mauricia
- Upgrade to one of the Seaview Rooms
- Treat yourself in the Wellness Centre
Le Canonnier Hotel Essentials
- Transfer is 50 miles
- Total Rooms: 284
- Restaurants: 2
- Meal Plan: Breakfast & evening meal or All Inclusive
- Free WI-FI: Reception & Le Planteur Bar
- Resident band or show every night
- Complimentary Bob Marlin Mini Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports
7 nights from £1520 per person on an All Inclusive basis including Economy Class flights from Heathrow. Further savings for repeat clients, honeymooners, wedding party guests and anniversary couples. (This is a lead in price, prices will vary dependent on when you travel).
Have a question regarding your luxury holiday?
Call 01483 445 621
Tomorrow: 9am to 6pm
Talk to our expert team
Start a conversation
"We had the most wonderful honeymoon!! The staff were fantastic and it was everything we could have hoped for"
Mrs Bendall, Kent