Le Victoria Hotel in Mauritius – Book Le Victoria Hotel with Beachcomber the Mauritius specialists
Le Victoria Hotel enjoys an idyllic setting on the west coast of Mauritius, if you enjoy sunsets this is the hotel for you. A fantastic all inclusive package, huge rooms and extensive facilities all add to the charm of the resort.
Le Victoria - spacious rooms & spectacular sunsets
Le Victoria has a superb location set between the Mauritian capital Port Louis and vibrant Grand Baie, so is the perfect Mauritius hotel if you are looking to get out and about to explore.
Le Victoria itself is ideal for couples or families as it brings together lovely surroundings, spacious rooms (some of the largest on the island in fact) and excellent facilities in one entrancing resort.
All of the spacious rooms look out towards the ocean, there’s 3 restaurants to enjoy, and with its westerly location the sunsets are spectacular. The infinity pool is a perfect sundowner spot.
- Consider an upgrade to the excellent all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a FREE upgrade to all inclusive travel 01 June to 15 July 13
- Definitely try out the L’Horizon fish market
- Have a sundowner around the infinity pool
Le Victoria Hotel Essentials
- Transfer is 43 miles
- Total rooms: 254
- Restaurants: 3
- Meal plan: Breakfast & evening meal or All Inclusive
- Free Wi-Fi: In reception and all rooms
- Resident band or show every night
- Complimentary Bob Marlin Mini Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports
7 nights from £1657 per person on an All Inclusive basis including Economy Class flights from Heathrow. Further savings for repeat clients, honeymooners, wedding party guests and anniversary couples. (This is a lead in price, prices will vary dependent on when you travel).
Have a question regarding your luxury holiday?
Call 01483 445 621
Tomorrow: 9am to 6pm
Talk to our expert team
Start a conversation
"Our daughter's wedding at the Paradis was absolutely wonderful! - A lovely holiday, a lovely place.."
The Fleet Family, Hampshire