Paradis Hotel and Golf Club in Mauritius – Book online now for luxury rooms at Paradis
Paradis Hotel is the complete Mauritius experience. With a winning combination of beautiful beach location, a huge choice of luxury accommodation, a great selection of activities and wonderful cuisine.
Paradis Hotel Mauritius - a perfect blend of luxury & leisure
Paradis hotel is widely regarded as one of the premier resorts on the island and has an enviable position at the tip of the stunning Le Morne peninsula surrounded by 5kms of beautiful beach.
Luxurious and spacious accommodation is spread out along these inviting sands, there’s a choice of eight restaurants (four of which are located along the beach at Dinarobin), a free children’s club, a Spa By Clarins, a whole host of free land and water sports including the superb 18-hole Paradis Golf Course.
Paradis Hotel & Golf Club is the perfect Mauritius hotel if you are looking for beachfront luxury with a choice of outstanding facilities and dining.
- New Full-Board Plus option at Paradis
- Relax on one of the best beaches in Mauritius
- Dine at eight restaurants
- Consider an upgrade to one of the beachfront suites
- 18-hole golf course is on your door step
- Spa by Clarins
- Enjoy Free green fees between 01 May and 30 September 2013
Paradis Hotel Essentials
- Transfer is 42 miles
- Total rooms: 286
- Restaurants: 4 with a further 4 at Dinarobin
- Meal Plan: Breakfast and evening meal. Bed & Breakfast option in villas only
- Spa by Clarins
- Free Wi-Fi: Available in all rooms and the reception area.
- Resident band or show every night
- Complimentary Bob Marlin Mini Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports
- Great Golf packages
7 nights from £1705 per person on a halfboard basis including Economy Class flights from Heathrow. Further savings for repeat clients, honeymooners, wedding party guests and anniversary couples. (This is a lead in price, prices will vary dependent on when you travel)
Have a question regarding your luxury holiday?
Call 01483 445 621
Tomorrow: 9am to 6pm
Talk to our expert team
Start a conversation
"We had the most enjoyable week at Le Victoria Hotel, with the climax being our daughter’s wedding. The staff are a real credit to the hotel."
Michael Cope, Essex