Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa in Mauritius – Book online now for luxury rooms at Trou aux Biches
Spoil yourself on one of the best stretches of beach in Mauritius at the superb
Trou Aux Biches Resort & Spa. Enjoy the luxury facilities, including 6 restaurants,
a Clarins Spa and a fantastic choice of suites.
Trou Aux Biches Hotel - beachside luxury
The stunning Trou Aux Biches Resort & Spa enjoys a prime position on the west coast near to lively Grand Baie and Port Louis and is set along one of the best stretches of beaches in Mauritius.
The Trou Aux Biches hotel is an all suite property offering an impressive choice of accommodation from Beachfront Suites with their own plunge pools to two and three-bedroom family villas. For family holidays there’s even a complimentary children’s and teenagers club.
There really is plenty for you to enjoy here, from a cooling dip in one of the six garden pools, to joining in numerous free land and water sports. Or just relax and enjoy the hotels outstanding setting.
- Set on one of the best beaches in Mauritius
- Choice of 6 restauants
- Luxurious accommodation and fantastic family villas
- Beachfront suites all have their own plunge pools
- Full-Board Plus available at Trou aux Biches
Trou Aux Biches Hotel Essentials
- Transfer is 45 miles
- Total suites: 333
- Restaurants: 6
- Meal Plan: Breakfast & evening meal, Bed and Breakfast in the Villas. Half-board Plus upgrade available.
- Free WI-FI: All suites
- Resident band or show every night
- Complimentary Bob Marlin Mini Club & Teenagers Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports
7 nights from £1715 per person on a halfboard basis including Economy Class flights from Heathrow. Further savings for repeat clients, honeymooners, wedding party guests and anniversary couples. (This is a lead in price, prices will vary dependent on when you travel)
Have a question regarding your luxury holiday?
Call 01483 445 621
Today: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Talk to our expert team
Start a conversation
"We had the most wonderful honeymoon!! The staff were fantastic and it was everything we could have hoped for"
Mrs Bendall, Kent